In general, cats aren’t known for showing love to their owners, even when we love them more than anything else in the world. However, that’s not exactly true. Cats express love differently than other animals – as a matter of fact, they can show love in many peculiar ways.
1. Wondering why you kitty licks you? It’s because they love you!
2. Kneading – a cat’s way of saying “I love you.
3. Biting is another (painful) way of showing love.
4. Does your pet watch you when you take a shower? This kind of “spying” behavior is another way of showing love.
5. Yes, when your cat sticks their butt to your face it’s because she adores you.
6. “Look what I have for you human! I love you!”
7. No, it’s not a way to trip you. It’s a way of showing love.
8. Does your pet claw your furniture? It doesn’t mean they hate you – in fact, they love you!
9. Ahhhh, head boops. The most common way to express love. Well, at least for cats.
10. Loud meows have a double meaning – “I’m hungry” and “I love you”.