Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the past few years, you know everything about the Himalayan salt craze. You probably own a bag of the striking pink salt or even have a salt lamp at home. Himalayan salt lamps are considered great for our health even if there’s no evidence of it. There’s a lot of quasi evidence on the web people believe, though. Not only are Himalayan salt lamps not great for our health, they are outright dangerous for our pets.
Just ask Maddie Smith, a cat owner from New Zealand. Recently, Maddie shared her own experience with a Himalayan salt lamp which nearly killed her beloved cat!
The post received a lot of attention even from vets and it wasn’t by chance. After buying a Himalayan salt lamp, Maddie put it in her living room and didn’t think much of it. One day, she woke up to find her cat acting and walking strange. She though she caught a cold and didn’t really think about it. After a few days, though, things became worse.
Check out the post below to see what happened: