There are a lot of people who think that animals don’t have feelings and that only humans have them. However, researchers have discovered and proven that animals do indeed experience the same range of emotions we humans feel. They aren’t able to express their feelings in human speech, but they do express them through their actions. Oftentimes, they experience and show their emotions in much more striking ways than we do. They won’t neglect or abandon people who are most vulnerable and might need their help. In addition, they show real affection and true empathy for people they do not know.
If you are still a disbeliever need more proof, then you don’t have to look any further! Below are images that prove once and for all that animals are truly wonderful, sentient creatures!
Be sure to scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Kelsey, this golden retriever, saved the life of her owner who broke his neck in a fall.
2. This female parrot lost its feathers however, one of the males fell in love with her anyway -protecting her, feeding her, and playing with her.
3. “My pit has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
4. “I don’t know the name of this cat or whose cat he is but we’ve been friends for over 2 years now. Every morning at about 5 a.m., I go for a walk and he follows me.”
5. “The time I rescued a crying kitten outside and my cat cuddled her”
6. “My 3-year-old is sick with the flu and all he wants is his dog. He’s been sleeping like that for hours. Hammer is the best boy.”
7. “I was bathing the little cat and it was screaming. The older cat that hates water jumped in and tried to pull him out. And they say that animals can’t love…”
8. This is what a lifetime of friendship looks like.
9. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. It’s really moving.”
10. “He thinks we’re best friends and follows me pretty much everywhere.”
11. “That time I finally managed to get a picture of my 12-year-old cat licking my 11-year-old dog, which always confuses the dog and she slowly moves away as if to be polite…”
12. A mother’s precious love
13. Doesn’t everyone just need a good hug now and then?
14. This particular cat follows his owner to the gym and then sits in the reception area waiting for his owner to.
15. “Every morning he comes in at 5:30 a.m. for a cuddle.”
16. “My cat holds my hand and stays with me when I’m feeling down.”
17. “My dog started producing milk for a motherless kitten I adopted.”
18. “Caught the golden boys snuggling!”
19. This pelican seems to have become friends with a homeless dog that often walked in the docks. After the dog was lucky enough to find a new owner, the pelican still continued to visit his old friend.
20. Farmers found a total of 6 wolf cubs and wanted to kill all of them, however, this particular man convinced them to sell just one of them to him. Today, the wolf is almost three years old and he’s not much different at all from the man’s other dogs! And – they’re all the best of friends!